Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Applications
nFtp full directory upload
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
Kim
Team member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.haverblad.se
since: 10 Dec, 2000
1. nFtp full directory upload
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
Since of the new tcp/ip stack in OS2 rather many old ftp clients won't work proper anymore. So I've tested around for a while and the only one I really liked is nFtp even if it's CLI based. My previous ftp client has been Ftp Browser. But, one thing that I wonder about nFtp is it not possible to mark a directory and upload the entire structur within it? One file at the time is no problem and serveral files works out. But, marking a directory won't not upload. Only way has been to use the mirror function, but that would only work out in some situations.
Date: 13 Oct, 2002 on 14:10
nFtp full directory upload
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: