Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Applications
Lotus Organizer
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
craigm
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 03 Jul, 2003
1. Lotus Organizer
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
I was wondering if anyone knows if the OS/2 version of Lotus Smartsuite Organizer supports Organizer 5 saved formats from the windows version. I know it will support version 4. I would really like to get the updated version for the Windows version (9.8) but the version I have has Org version 4. If it supports version 5 I will get it...its nice I can move the file back and forth on WinXP and eCS. Thanks.
Date: 16 Jul, 2003 on 15:53
Sander
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 20 Feb, 2003
2. Re:Lotus Organizer
No, unfortunately Organizer for OS/2 is not compatible with the .OR5 format.

If you are using Organizer as an individual, then you really aren't missing much at all. On the other hand, in a work environment, it would be GREAT to have a compatible version using the latest file format.

Sander

Date: 16 Jul, 2003 on 19:24
craigm
Normal member
in user

since: 03 Jul, 2003
3. Re:Lotus Organizer
Balh...was hoping it would...that puts a dampner on upgrading to 9.8 Smartsute.
Date: 16 Jul, 2003 on 23:00
Sander
Normal member
in user

since: 20 Feb, 2003
4. Re:Lotus Organizer
Why not? I did. That is to say that you can upgrade everything in the suite, with the exception of Organizer. Again, if you are not involved in a work group scenario, I doubt if you would benefit from the changes in the latest Orgainzer enough to worry about it.
Date: 18 Jul, 2003 on 10:23
Lotus Organizer
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: