Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Applications
ECS locking up OS2
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
Front242
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 02 Feb, 2004
1. ECS locking up OS2
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
Problems started after installation of eCom Station. System locks up. I Just need to know if anyone has dealt with this issue before, to r/o inherant application issues. More system info will be provided as I progress if necessary. Thank you all ahead of time for any help you can give.
Date: 02 Feb, 2004 on 17:48
oli
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 24 Jul, 2003
2. Re:ECS locking up OS2

Front242 (02 Feb, 2004 18:4:
Problems started after installation of eCom Station. System locks up. I Just need to know if anyone has dealt with this issue before, to r/o inherant application issues. More system info will be provided as I progress if necessary. Thank you all ahead of time for any help you can give.

Bet it's just the computer telling you where you can stuff that Geography CD .....

I am assuming from your post that you installed it over a W4 installation ?

Please post a bit more info, what version of ecs, what updates you have applied etc

Date: 02 Feb, 2004 on 21:18
Front242
Normal member
in user

since: 02 Feb, 2004
3. Re:ECS locking up OS2
last updated at 04 Feb, 2004 18:16 (1 times)
I will try to get more info. I have been unable to duplicate the issue. I am not that familiar with OS2 as the district is primarily a mac world with about 10% MS. one OS2 and one FreeBSD.
Date: 04 Feb, 2004 on 18:11
Kim
Team member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.haverblad.se
since: 10 Dec, 2000
4. Re:ECS locking up OS2
Please also provide some info on what kind of hardware you're running on.
Date: 06 Feb, 2004 on 20:14
ECS locking up OS2
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: