Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Applications
Hard drive Backup Hardware and software
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
David
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 23 Aug, 2004
1. Hard drive Backup Hardware and software
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
I need to get a backup program and drive to backup our eCom station machines. Can anyone help me with both hardware, drivers and software. Please email me at foggieday@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Date: 23 Aug, 2004 on 18:48
Kim
Team member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.haverblad.se
since: 10 Dec, 2000
2. Re:Hard drive Backup Hardware and software
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
Well, I've used PC-Bax for many years and haven't had any problem using this for both OS2 and Windows.

PC-BaX is a compact, fully-equipped backup software that offers an abundance of possibilities to users. Leading industrial companies and trading companies, financial institutes and insurance houses around the world have used PC-BaX successfully for years.

A special feature of the software is the user-friendly interface with the hardware.

PC-BaX offers an optimum of Performance and Usability. The product can be bound very simply into customer specific programs and routines. It is highly adaptable as shown by the wide range of customers using it.

There is also trials downloads available from following url:

http://www.cristie.se/index.php?id=126

As well, check this other topic regarding backup software.

Date: 23 Aug, 2004 on 19:04
Hard drive Backup Hardware and software
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: