Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Applications
An observation
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
Adam
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 05 Feb, 2005
1. An observation
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
You know, this is one of those things where you say, "Gee, I wish I would have noticed this in the past". A month ago I re setup my os/2 drive and just yesterday I decided to install Embellish and so I went looking for Netscape 4.61 so I could use the installer since embellish has the installer issue. I noticed though after unzipping the embellish download that the files are just simply packed and thought, "Well, why don't I just simply open up a command prompt and unpack all the files in the same directory." So I used unpack and everything worked out fine. I moved the inf and hlp files to their respective directories and the progam runs without a hitch. I know this sounds simple but I guess in the past I was just so hung up on the installer issue that I never noticed the files are just simply packed. So I didn't need the installer at all.

regards,
Adam

Date: 13 Mar, 2005 on 16:50
An observation
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: