Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Applications
OS/2 Warp 3 BonusPack
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
dogwomble
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 24 Jun, 2005
1. OS/2 Warp 3 BonusPack
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
Hey guys,

I'm looking at tracking down the Bonus Pack CD so that I can get a copy of IBM Works for OS/2.

Anyone know where I can get this?

Date: 25 Jun, 2005 on 23:46
os2power
Premium member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 08 Mar, 2003
2. Re:OS/2 Warp 3 BonusPack
www.ebay.com and search for os/2 warp in Germany
Date: 26 Jun, 2005 on 00:40
Fahrvenugen
Premium member
in user

since: 10 Aug, 2004
3. Re:OS/2 Warp 3 BonusPack
I'd agree. Often you can find copies of Warp 3 on e-bay for $5 or sometimes less.
Date: 29 Jun, 2005 on 00:42
Isaac
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.novus-tele.net/~isaacl
since: 23 Jan, 2004
4. Re:OS/2 Warp 3 BonusPack
Umm...what version of OS/2 are you running that you _don't_ have IBM Works?

eCS had it, Warp 4 had it, only the MCP's don't have it, but you would've had to have a prior OS/2 to get those, don't you?

dogwomble (25 Jun, 2005 23:46):
Hey guys,

I'm looking at tracking down the Bonus Pack CD so that I can get a copy of IBM Works for OS/2.

Anyone know where I can get this?

Date: 30 Jun, 2005 on 07:48
os2power
Premium member
in user

since: 08 Mar, 2003
5. Re:OS/2 Warp 3 BonusPack
[quote]Isaac (30 Jun, 2005 07:4:
Umm...what version of OS/2 are you running that you _don't_ have IBM Works?

eCS had it, Warp 4 had it, only the MCP's don't have it, but you would've had to have a prior OS/2 to get those, don't you?

[quote][b]

Read the thread carefully....it's Warp 3
Those days the Bonus Pack came on a 2nd CD

ciao.

Date: 30 Jun, 2005 on 09:49
Fahrvenugen
Premium member
in user

since: 10 Aug, 2004
6. Re:OS/2 Warp 3 BonusPack
Yup, the bonus pack in 3 came either on a separate CD, or in the first copy of Warp that I got back in the fall of 1994, it came on a set of 3.5" disks... unfortunately the disks were sometimes problematic, I recall originally having to call IBM to get a few replacements, because the disks that came in the box were faulty.
Date: 30 Jun, 2005 on 16:54
dogwomble
Normal member
in user

since: 24 Jun, 2005
7. Re:OS/2 Warp 3 BonusPack
I incidentally *do* have a copy of version 3
Date: 03 Jul, 2005 on 15:47
Isaac
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.novus-tele.net/~isaacl
since: 23 Jan, 2004
8. Re:OS/2 Warp 3 BonusPack

dogwomble (03 Jul, 2005 15:47):
I incidentally *do* have a copy of version 3

Err...yes. That's what I mean I guess. I have v2.1 on up, so I know that if you had v3, you ought to have IBM Works.

Question is, _why_ would you want the v3 version, since the one on V4 and eCS is newer? Collectible?

(BTW, I still think IBM Works is quite a nice little package for a lot of casual home users. I still use it. Shame about the drag 'n drop and the "dynamic sharing", whatever you call it, of objects between the office apps).

Date: 03 Jul, 2005 on 19:19
OS/2 Warp 3 BonusPack
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: