Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Applications
Problems using RxSQL
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
RobertM
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 16 Aug, 2004
1. Problems using RxSQL
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
last updated at 31 Mar, 2006 02:57 (1 times)
Hi,

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST

I'm trying to use RexxSQL v2.4r1 and am having problems loading the functions. I am trying the following:

code:

say "-"rxFuncDrop('SQLLoadFuncs')

Pause
If RxFuncQuery('SQLLoadFuncs') Then
Do
Say "Loading..."
RTC=RxFuncAdd('SQLLoadFuncs', 'rexxsql', 'SQLLoadFuncs')
Say RTC" Returned"
Pause
RTC=SQLLoadFuncs()
Say RTC"on load"
Pause
End
Else
Do
Say "Functions already loaded."
End

I've broken it down like this to try to find what is hanging or where... the results are as follows.

(1) if I've tried previously to load the functions, dropping SQLLoadFuncs returns 0 for success

(2) RxFuncAdd returns 0 for success of loading SQLLoadFuncs

(3) SQLLoadFuncs errors with

code:

35 +++ RTC = SQLLoadFuncs();
REX0043: Error 43 running C:\scripts\RX_SQL_Connect.cmd, line 35: Routine not found

Though, if I try to drop the function with RxDropFunc, it returns success as if it is loaded.

Is there a DLL or library that is needed by RxSQL for it to function? I have EMXRT installed (from the WarpIn package), and vrobj.dll - am I missing something? Is it a case sensitivity issue?

I've tried the sample scripts that come with RxSQL and had the same results (SQLLoadFuncs not found, SQLDropFuncs not found, etc).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert

Date: 31 Mar, 2006 on 02:44
Problems using RxSQL
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: