Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Applications
escemes 1.2.7
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
melf
Premium member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 11 Apr, 2003
1. escemes 1.2.7
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
I've installed eschemes before, with the price of hangups and to the end reinstallation of my bootpartition. Now, my plan was to wait to the release of ecs 2.0 and to not try anymore. But I couldn't resist..... despite all WARNING!:s....though this time it works very good. Now I've used it quite intensely for two days and so far no hangups. I really like the integrated look one is getting, it is nice for you eyes!
/Mikael
Date: 15 Jul, 2006 on 22:19
melf
Premium member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 11 Apr, 2003
2. Re:escemes 1.2.7
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
Additional ten days have passed and no hangups at all. I got a network problem, after another two days which I could resolve only by reinstalling network with selective install, but I'm not sure it relates to eschemes.

---
/Mikael
Date: 25 Jul, 2006 on 21:50
escemes 1.2.7
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: