Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Multimedia
Looking for a magnifying glas.
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
jep
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://w1.601.telia.com/~u60198494
since: 14 Jan, 2003
1. Looking for a magnifying glas.
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
last updated at 11 Feb, 2003 22:13 (1 times)
I've tried Magnify v2, NPZoom and the built in zoom functionality in Scitech Display Doctor SNAP.

Magnify and NPZoom both use a normal window to display the area around the pointer at a fixed location.

SDD SNAP limit the view, but does the zooming very well.

I'm basically looking for the same funtionallity as Magnify and NPZoom but the window should follow the pointer, which is important.

I wonder if someone know of a tool such as that or would like to write the app. for me in a minute or two?

Med vänlig hälsning / Mit freundliche Grüße / Best Regards
//Jan-Erik
Date: 11 Feb, 2003 on 22:02
Looking for a magnifying glas.
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: