Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / WebSite Information / Comments, Suggestions & Questions
How about some site advertising??
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
jnee
Send an email to this member
1. How about some site advertising??
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
Hi,
I really think this site needs some advertising. I found it by mistake!
This site has the potential to be the /. of os/2. Any suggestions howto???
Date: 26 Jan, 2001 on 18:14
kimh
2. Re:How about some site advertising??

jnee (26 Jan, 2001 18:14):
Hi,

Well, I agree. Currently now the site is spread more by the word from users to another. But, current the site has no budget at all.... well except from what I take out of my own pocket!

So far I there has been no time or effort made to figure out how to make a budget or getting advertiser.

So to sum up is that all ideas and dialogue are welcome how to promote this site. As well for suggestions of new features and sections.

//Kim

Date: 26 Jan, 2001 on 20:21
Christian Hennecke
Premium member
in spoc

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.os2world.com/os2files/
since: 27 Jan, 2001
3. Re:How about some site advertising??
I think all major OS/2 sites (like OS2.org, VOICE, Netlabs) should establish some link exchange system with e.g. small banners somewhere on the main pages. I'm going to ask the people from VOICE.
Date: 27 Jan, 2001 on 15:58
jnee
4. Re:How about some site advertising??
I understand. I will spred the word. Btw, I have tried to get in touch with the guy who is the contact in Sweden and have offered to help (if I can) with the site. I have had NO reply although I mailed him twice.....

Do you need a helping hand???

//Jesper

kimh (26 Jan, 2001 20:21):

jnee (26 Jan, 2001 18:14):
Hi,

Well, I agree. Currently now the site is spread more by the word from users to another. But, current the site has no budget at all.... well except from what I take out of my own pocket!

So far I there has been no time or effort made to figure out how to make a budget or getting advertiser.

So to sum up is that all ideas and dialogue are welcome how to promote this site. As well for suggestions of new features and sections.

//Kim

Date: 27 Jan, 2001 on 18:34
kim
5. Re:How about some site advertising??

jnee (27 Jan, 2001 18:34):
I understand. I will spred the word. Btw, I have tried to get in touch with the guy who is the contact in Sweden and have offered to help (if I can) with the site. I have had NO reply although I mailed him twice.....

Sure, all help that we can get is needed to move the site forward. Regarding the Swedish local contact, I know that he has been very busy at work during the last two weeks. So guess that I'll able to go forward with your request. I'll drop you an e-mail!

//Kim

Date: 27 Jan, 2001 on 20:12
How about some site advertising??
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: