Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / WebSite Information / Comments, Suggestions & Questions
Survey: Best OS/2 News Sites
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
Rob
Send an email to this member
1. Survey: Best OS/2 News Sites
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
I'm surprised you don't list Warp City as one of your choices
for best site for OS/2 news. The only reason I knew about
your survey was because Warp City encouraged me to come
here. I don't think they would want me to do but I voted
for Warp City in the "Other" box.

I didn't even know your web site existed. I would bookmark
it except it takes too long to load and is too busy graphically.
I hope you're not offended by that and offer the critique as
helpful information. I'm one of those people who like easy-to-read
web sites without ads everywhere. One thing I do like is your news
is the first thing you see and that's good.

Good luck on your survey.

Happy OS/2 motoring!

Rob Davis

Date: 31 Jan, 2001 on 01:45
Kim
Team member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.haverblad.se
since: 10 Dec, 2000
2. Re:Survey: Best OS/2 News Sites
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
Well, offend taken at all. All critics are welcome, its the only way that we can improve the site. I don't know how "slow" the site is to load, does it take 1-2 minutes, or what? Please tell me! Reason could first of all be that the server is located in Sweden and ofcourse that the pictures slows it down. But, then again, the main header in the top is around 19.8kb, hmm yeah might be able to get it down. Rest of the images used are around 500 to 1500 bytes. Banners usually takes a bit more, sorry! Well, site layout will be remade over the next period. So its just matter of how and all the feedback we can get will be used to 1) change the layout 2) enhance the site with new features 3) add section that we missed out.

To sum up: How can we make the site better? Or is it as good it can be... ? No no no, don't belive that. Since most of the site has and is still a fast and quick construction.

//Kim

Date: 31 Jan, 2001 on 09:09
Survey: Best OS/2 News Sites
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: