Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / WebSite Information / Comments, Suggestions & Questions
question
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
dink
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 03 Jul, 2003
1. question
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. So, englighten me, how do I view the news from a few days ago that already scrolled off the main page?

dink

Date: 22 Mar, 2004 on 04:41
PeterSkye
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 04 May, 2003
2. Re:question
left sidebar under News Categories
Date: 22 Mar, 2004 on 06:52
dink
Normal member
in user

since: 03 Jul, 2003
3. Re:question
last updated at 22 Mar, 2004 08:49 (1 times)
that only takes me to the news on the main page, I want to see news entries before the 16th,

regards,
- dink

Date: 22 Mar, 2004 on 08:48
warpcafe
Premium member
in user

since: 26 Nov, 2002
4. Re:question
Hi Dink,

from off the main page first click the "archive" link at the top link bar (home / gallery / forums... / ARCHIVE ...)
Then select the category from the left bar (OS/2 general, etc.)
This will show a list of archived news for each month.

Greetings
Thomas

Date: 24 Mar, 2004 on 14:13
Kim
Team member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.haverblad.se
since: 10 Dec, 2000
5. Re:question
Direct link http://www.os2world.com/archives/ - but to be mentioned I will also start to add some of the other section that is not listed there... but just been so much to do the last 6 month. But, hang in there and it will be updated.

/Kim

Date: 24 Mar, 2004 on 22:18
question
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: