Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / WebSite Information / Comments, Suggestions & Questions
Hello?
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
Why OS/2
Send an email to this member
1. Hello?
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
Ok, so at one time OS/2 did rock, even though it had to apps available and was a royal pain in the a$$ to install. But, could you people please shut this site down and go buy or download another OS. I mean Linux is free for shits sake! OS/2 is crap!
Date: 09 Feb, 2001 on 22:54
kimh
2. Re:Hello? from IP 63.237.56.189
Well, what can I say.... you mange to find Your way to this site with a very mature opinion. What about some facts why I should change from OS/2 to Linux or any other usefull info?!

//Kim

Date: 10 Feb, 2001 on 19:59
John Bijnens
3. Re:Hello?
Hello,

I'm a UNIX user (SGI Irix to be more precise) and a long term Linux user (I think since the time it became first available). However if I have to choose between Linux and IRIX I choose IRIX, if I have to choose between OS/2 and Linux for my accomplish my daily computer tasks I choose OS/2. So instead of this Yes/No crap could you be kindly and politely enough to give me some logical arguments to go to an operating system that still isn't as advanced as that old OS/2 when considering the graphical user interface ?

Date: 24 Feb, 2001 on 14:44
woody
4. Re:Hello?
Why would you bother?
Date: 28 Feb, 2001 on 00:07
Hello?
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: