Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / WebSite Information / Comments, Suggestions & Questions
Contest
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
thklein
Send an email to this member
1. Contest
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
What I would love to see is a kind of "universal configurable mouse driver" and/or "universal keyboard driver" to generically support different types of contemporary devices like keyboards with extended programmable keys like IBM's 'rapid access' or the logitech stuff, including real "wheel" and third-button-functions of mice.

bye
Thomas

Date: 01 Mar, 2001 on 11:10
Kim
Team member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.haverblad.se
since: 10 Dec, 2000
2. Re:Contest
The cool thing is that there is actually a utility on the way out that give you full enhancement of a Logitech keyobard to work under OS2. But, I'll let the author of this utility to make the announcement himself

//Kim

Date: 01 Mar, 2001 on 20:29
thklein
Send an email to this member
3. Re:Contest
Great news!
As I got to know in the meanwhile, there's a driver for IBM's keyboard too, but I don't know anything about it's support for additional buttons.
Hm.
This leaves only a contest for a new mouse driver - anyway. As we draw a fine joystick driver out of a contest - why not get at least an inproved mouse driver this way too?
You know... one that does real scrolling functions instead of moving the caret.
I think we should consider calling this the "real wheel" mouse driver...

Thomas

Date: 02 Mar, 2001 on 11:04
Contest
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: