Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / WebSite Information / Comments, Suggestions & Questions
it's contest time
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
bb
Send an email to this member
1. it's contest time
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
I think a benchmark should be used that has a common result, and compare several operating systems, and see which operating system most efficiently used the available resources. ie: office productivity, graphics editing, flops, etc.
Date: 10 Mar, 2001 on 03:02
Gidddo
Send an email to this member
2. Re:it's contest time
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
Firstly may I just thank Dimitris for helping me out with a cd issue, owe you big time m8.

I think this is a really great idea, unfortunately I have to develop on Windows systems as the companies I work for use them. I would love to see tests on this to see an overall of how great OS2 is against Linux, Windows and Mac etc.

I hope you can do this, I would offer any help to do it.

Date: 16 Mar, 2001 on 20:25
it's contest time
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: