Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / WebSite Information / Comments, Suggestions & Questions
Warp ver 5 labeled version of eCS(?)
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
BigWarpGuy
Premium member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://home.comcast.net/~tomleem
since: 12 Jan, 2001
1. Warp ver 5 labeled version of eCS(?)
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
I think it would be nice if IBM licenced a version of eComStation and labeled it Warp version 5. IBM has Workpad which is their version of Palm Pilot. IBM has a licenced version of SDD/2 that comes with Warp ver 4. What is everyones opnion? I sent this suggestion to IBM.

(I do not know if this fits in this category).

TomLeeM

OS/2 Warp-ed to the very end.
Date: 12 Jan, 2001 on 20:02
Kim
Team member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.haverblad.se
since: 10 Dec, 2000
2. Re:Warp ver 5 labeled version of eCS(?)
last updated at 16 Jan, 2001 16:09 (1 times)
Same question was asked during Serinitys evening session at Warpstock Europe if IBM would sell and promote eCS inside IBM and to IBM customers. Bob St.John (Serenity) answer was no and why should they (IBM)?! Well, I don't know if Serinity has changed their minds of getting help from IBM to get into IBM accounts, they should. Since there are many customers worldwide that would like to see and hear something about eCS. Current today much of OS2 faith is in the OS2 User Groups hands.

//Kim

Date: 13 Jan, 2001 on 18:24
tomleem
Send an email to this member
3. Re:Warp ver 5 labeled version of eCS(?)
I was not implying that IBM should sell eCS to their customers. I was suggesting that they could use the eCS software for a basis for the next version of Warp. It could save developement time and cost. It would give those who like Warp and want to continue to use Warp something that that they (me included) have been wanting for awhile.
Date: 05 Feb, 2001 on 20:07
Warp ver 5 labeled version of eCS(?)
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: