Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / WebSite Information / Comments, Suggestions & Questions
Kim Cheung's Advertising
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
Mike
Send an email to this member
1. Kim Cheung's Advertising
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
You know, I am so tired of Kim Cheung posting his advertisements for eCS on every web site who will post it. Why don't these guys take out ads rather then fill up the web sites with what equates to spam? Why does OS2World allow it and help them? When I see stuff like this I remove the bookmarks for these sites. They aren't interested in OS2, they are interested (and probably getting a kickback) in ECS. Jesus Christ Almighty won't someone put an end to this kind of crap before all OS2 users walk away?
Date: 06 May, 2001 on 21:57
Kim
Team member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.haverblad.se
since: 10 Dec, 2000
2. Re:Kim Cheung's Advertising
last updated at 08 May, 2001 09:51 (1 times)
Well, I don't really mind that much that he send out information. As long that it doesn't get sent out via e-mail ending up in my inbox... I sort of prefer webmail based system, such as this system... know that lot of other don't. But, what I would like to see Kim Cheung to do is make some more advertising outside the OS2 commnity - I guess that by now the most OS2 user has heard about eCS. But, it would be nice to see if Kim Cheung also could manage to get some new users along for the new eCS.

So far I haven't seen any banners about eCS anywhere except on some OS2 sites. But, there are still many other non OS2 sites that would be interest of having banners about non-microsoft products..... And for OS2 World there was some talking for about 2-3 month ago about setting up banners with eCS and as well on the other major OS2-sites. Well, still nothing has happened.....

//Kim

Date: 07 May, 2001 on 09:05
BobSt.John
3. Re:Kim Cheung's Advertising

Mike (06 May, 2001 21:57):
You know, I am so tired of Kim Cheung posting his advertisements

Might be more reasonable to appreicate that this is an OS/2 user group promoting its next meeting. Nothing of this came from Kim. He was invited to present to the UG .. the UG is telling folks about their meeting. Pretty straightforward.

Regards,
Bob St.John
Serenity Systems

Date: 16 May, 2001 on 18:14
JMA
4. Re:Kim Cheung's Advertising
Yeah right, stay with IBM's release.
That will ensure you that you will never get
anything not requested by enterprise corps.
And you will be requested to migrate to Linux (or whatever is the in thing at the moment in IBM).

eComStation has breithed life into the OS/2
community. People are getting alive again.
Would there be a WarpMedia without the stir
eComStation has made ??

My suggestion, register a ecsworld.com domain and point it here !

/John Martin

Date: 19 May, 2001 on 13:07
Haverblad
5. Re:Kim Cheung's Advertising
For the fun of it I checked ecsworld.com and found that it has been registered for years already....

//Kim

Date: 21 May, 2001 on 08:57
Kim Cheung's Advertising
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: