Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Utilities
New monthly calendar gadget for WPSWizard
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
Cris
Premium member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 20 Nov, 2003
21. Re:New monthly calendar gadget for WPSWizard
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
DavidG, thankyou for the new background.
If you don't mind, I may include it in the next release.

Bye

Cris

Date: 07 Mar, 2006 on 10:10
tex
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 25 Jul, 2003
22. Re:New monthly calendar gadget for WPSWizard

Cris (07 Mar, 2006 10:10):
DavidG, thankyou for the new background.
If you don't mind, I may include it in the next release.

Bye

Cris

Cris

Use it however you want. You may want to create a folder for additional backgrounds in case other backgrounds are created by others.

David

Date: 07 Mar, 2006 on 10:37
Cris
Premium member
in user

23. Re:New monthly calendar gadget for WPSWizard
Hi DavidG, Rudy, all
I have just uploaded a new release of the calendar gadget on hobbes. his one includes the new (optional) background from David G and the german translation (not updated, sorry) from Rudy.
It has a new feature, which was requested: you can now choose to start the week with Sunday or Monday (default).

Bye

Cris

Date: 13 Mar, 2006 on 17:32
Rudy
Normal member
in user

since: 08 Feb, 2006
24. Re:New monthly calendar gadget for WPSWizard
Hi Chris,

the gadget looks realy good with David's Background image.
Have a look at my desktop with the german version

Thanks and kind regards to Italy
Rudy

Cris (13 Mar, 2006 17:32):
Hi DavidG, Rudy, all
I have just uploaded a new release of the calendar gadget on hobbes. his one includes the new (optional) background from David G and the german translation (not updated, sorry) from Rudy.
It has a new feature, which was requested: you can now choose to start the week with Sunday or Monday (default).

Bye

Cris

Date: 13 Mar, 2006 on 22:42 Attachment: gadgetdesktop.jpg
Gregg
Normal member
in user

since: 02 Apr, 2003
25. Re:New monthly calendar gadget for WPSWizard
Chris

Very nice gaget. I have my xworkplace startup folder set to reboot only so on desktop restarts the calendar didn't restart. I fixed that by creating a second xworkplace startup folder set to all restarts and put the calendar in it. This works great. You might want to include that in the readme. Thanks

Gregg

Date: 13 Mar, 2006 on 22:58
Cris
Premium member
in user

26. Re:New monthly calendar gadget for WPSWizard
Hi everybody,
a new release of the calendar is now on hobbes.

It comes with translations for italian and german, besides english, and it adapts automatically to your configured language (provided it is one of the supported languages).

It also comes with a new translation system which makes it very easy to add new languages.

Thankyou for your interest!
Bye

Cris

Date: 21 Mar, 2006 on 10:34
New monthly calendar gadget for WPSWizard
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 2 | Next >
Go to: