Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Networking
Interrupt not enabled....Pls Help!!TQ!
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
goh_j
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 22 Jan, 2003
1. Interrupt not enabled....Pls Help!!TQ!
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
Hi all,

I take a HDD loaded with OS/2 to another system, after which i keep getting the error message when loading the network card. Error is "LTA0007E Interrupt not enabled" "line 172 of config.sys will be ignored." After which my OS/2 server will boot but unable to start the requester service. Could someone help me please.Thank you very much!

Date: 30 Apr, 2003 on 11:11
Kim
Team member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.haverblad.se
since: 10 Dec, 2000
2. Re:Interrupt not enabled....Pls Help!!TQ!
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
Another thread with this message can be found here.
Date: 15 May, 2003 on 08:00
Interrupt not enabled....Pls Help!!TQ!
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: