Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Networking
SAMBA Client for OS/2 and eCS
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
Kim
Team member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.haverblad.se
since: 10 Dec, 2000
1. SAMBA Client for OS/2 and eCS
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
Question regarding the usage of the SAMBA client available for OS2 when using NetDrive Filesystem. How well does the SAMBA work and is there still problem with NetDrive eating CPU when it having or can't connect to a ftp site?
Date: 17 Mar, 2004 on 12:56
phaelonimaire
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 03 Feb, 2004
2. Re:SAMBA Client for OS/2 and eCS
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
last updated at 21 Mar, 2004 21:24 (1 times)
I tried it out of curiousity - I was unable to get it to work at all (Netdrive seems to work fine) with the samba plugin. I wasn't able to see any specific reason why it wasn't functioning, but I just couldn't connect to my other OS/2 machine.
UPT: Starting the daemon makes it work as far as getting a directory listing, but I was unable to copy files.
Date: 18 Mar, 2004 on 19:50
SAMBA Client for OS/2 and eCS
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: