Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Networking
Opera Browser for OS/2 ?
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
BigWarpGuy
Premium member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://home.comcast.net/~tomleem
since: 12 Jan, 2001
1. Opera Browser for OS/2 ?
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
Is there any more news about the Opera browser for OS/2? There is mention of the OS/2 version at their web site with it mentioning that it is still in testing.
OS/2 Warp-ed to the very end.
Date: 25 May, 2001 on 19:07
pipes
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 17 Aug, 2001
2. Re:Opera Browser for OS/2 ?
I've seen some news about it in last month's edition of OS/2 E-zine. I have been playing with the Mozilla browser, which is BETA. So far so good, but a bit quirky. I can't wait to see their next version.
-Peter
Date: 17 Aug, 2001 on 23:25
Kim
Team member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.haverblad.se
since: 10 Dec, 2000
3. Re:Opera Browser for OS/2 ?
Well, both Opera and Warpzilla still has some problem to work... well. it sort of but then again, not Get Your hands on IBM Web Browser, I'm using it everyday and it is rare to crash for me. Actually Netscape 4.61 dies more often

//Kim

Date: 17 Aug, 2001 on 23:42
pipes
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 17 Aug, 2001
4. Re:Opera Browser for OS/2 ?
I downloaded it, and yet have time to get to play with it... I will get a chance to look at it soon.

I remember the old one where some websites wouldn't come up at all.. since the HTML support wasn't extensive.

-Peter
Date: 20 Aug, 2001 on 16:51
Christian Hennecke
Premium member
in spoc

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.os2world.com/os2files/
since: 27 Jan, 2001
5. Re:Opera Browser for OS/2 ?
In the Opera news group Adrian stated that they have a second beta that is about to be released in the near future.
Date: 21 Aug, 2001 on 04:38
Opera Browser for OS/2 ?
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: