Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Programming
Sibyl questions
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
adam
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 28 Apr, 2004
1. Sibyl questions
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
Hi all, don't know if anyone can help me or not but two questions:

1) Is there any help guide to sibyl floating around somewhere
on the net?

2) I am trying to figure out how to intercept the WM_DRAWCLIPBOARD message in sibyl. The main window is being made the clipboard viewer when the app starts but the problem is there is no built in message handler for this message(which is understandable) and I know there must be a way to intercept this message in app's message queue? Now this is sibyl mind you - not c or regular pascal.
I will continue to search around on the net myself.

regards,
adam

Date: 01 Jul, 2004 on 02:44
adam
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
2. Re:Sibyl questions
Ok, disregard the first question. I have got a help guide now. Well, actually - you might as well disregard the whole post too.

regards,
adam

Date: 01 Jul, 2004 on 13:45
adam
Normal member
in user

3. Re:Sibyl questions
Ok, after doing some more research - I have got the answer to my second question and can now continuously monitor the clipboard for changes from within my app using sibyl. So I consider this thread closed.

regards,
adam

Date: 02 Jul, 2004 on 01:45
Sibyl questions
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: