Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Programming
OpenOffice for OS2 ?
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
Kim
Team member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.haverblad.se
since: 10 Dec, 2000
1. OpenOffice for OS2 ?
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
Nothing much has been said regarding OpenOffice port for OS2. And only one posting can be found that there is an attempt made to work on a port for OS2.

So even if not all of us are able to contribute with coding the OpenOffice.org have the need for help anyway. Might speed up the OS2 port as well if more OS2 users gets involved, check out the To-Dos list and see if there is anything that might be possible for you to give a helping hand with.

Date: 13 Jun, 2002 on 15:26
Jesper
Normal member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 29 Jan, 2001
2. Re:OpenOffice for OS2 ?
Well, I took a look at the ports page at openoffice andsent this to the os2 developers:
"Hi guys,
Since I'm not a programmer I don't know your need for manpower BUT I might be able to help with something if you let me know your needs.
I would really like to see a native port for os2/eCS"

I'll get back with more info when/if I get any...

//Jesper

Date: 15 Jun, 2002 on 10:08
Kim
Team member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.haverblad.se
since: 10 Dec, 2000
3. Re:OpenOffice for OS2 ?
I think this getting this work on the right direction would be high priority since the future of Lotus SmartSuite isn't that clear. Even if Lotus currently support OS2 and haven't yet said anything else; it would be great to know what current status is!
Date: 16 Jun, 2002 on 22:58
OpenOffice for OS2 ?
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: