Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Hardware
HP 1200d Duplexing
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
WarpOMatic
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 09 Apr, 2005
1. HP 1200d Duplexing
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
last updated at 11 May, 2005 01:57 (2 times)
I wanted to share my success with anyone else out there wanting to do two-sided printing with their HP 1200d printer only to find that the HP 1200 driver does not offer that option. It seems the driver for the HP 995c works
great for duplexing and offers better print quality options also. So now you don't have to boot winx to duplex! Yeah!!!

5-10-2005 Addendum: After working with this driver for almost two months I have found one drawback. If you choose duplex printing and either normal or presentation printing at the same time all the printer lights come on and you have to pull the electrical connection to print again. The draft selection makes good printouts however.

Date: 09 Apr, 2005 on 03:22
cyberspittle
Premium member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 09 Dec, 2002
2. Re:HP 1200d Duplexing
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
Hey ,

That's pretty cool. It would be neat if you could right up a step by step article with images and explain the process and thoughts that led you to using the other driver. Maybe screen shots showing the differences in the printer capabilities? Thanks for the information.

Date: 09 Apr, 2005 on 18:58
HP 1200d Duplexing
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: