Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Hardware
TI-1420 Cardbus PCMCIA controler
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
Lubos
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 29 Sep, 2001
1. TI-1420 Cardbus PCMCIA controler
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
I can't get my TI-!$@) PCMCIA controler get work. I've tried to setup Warp4 on Toshiba Satelite 1700-200 notebook, but burned on PCMCIA controler.

Warp works fine, but does not support new TI chipsets. Have some idea ? Is there any COMMON PCMCIA anebler ?

Without activating PCMICA slots, I can't get to NET using Warp station and have to use WinME

Lubos

Date: 29 Sep, 2001 on 17:12
Kim
Team member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.haverblad.se
since: 10 Dec, 2000
2. Re:TI-1420 Cardbus PCMCIA controler
If You are using Warp4 out of the box You won't get much to work But, if you get your hands on the latest PC-Card Director from Software Choice (I still think it is only available there, I might be wrong) You should be able to get it to run.

//Kim

Date: 29 Sep, 2001 on 19:39
Kim
Team member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.haverblad.se
since: 10 Dec, 2000
3. Re:TI-1420 Cardbus PCMCIA controler
Did You ever get your installation to work?

/Kim

Date: 14 Jan, 2002 on 01:19
TI-1420 Cardbus PCMCIA controler
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: