Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Hardware
Report: Sandisk 5-in-1 works well
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
Fahrvenugen
Premium member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 10 Aug, 2004
1. Report: Sandisk 5-in-1 works well
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
Hi everyone,

Recently I received a new Samsung digital camera, and combined with my older Kodak digital (both of which use memory cards), I decided to pick up a SanDisk 5-in-1 (Model number SDDR-99) card reader so I don't have to mess with multiple USB cables and such (besides, the Kodak never worked with OS/2 / eCS).

I just thought you all might like to know that this card reader works very well with the IBM MSD USB drivers in eCS 1.2. The little "one touch transfer" button on the top of it doesn't do anything under Warp (its a Windows thing), but transfering files to and from a memory card (or formatting a memory card) seems to work well. I havn't tried it yet under Warp 4, but I assume it'll probably work equally well. It turns up as a removable disk drive. It was also quite reasonably priced (around $20), so anyone with a digital camera which doesn't work under Warp, if the camera uses a memory card which can be read by this reader, you can be confident in picking one up.

Just thought you all might like to know.

Date: 17 May, 2006 on 03:52
Report: Sandisk 5-in-1 works well
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: