Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Hardware
removible 7 in 1 error
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
redcode
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 16 Apr, 2006
1. removible 7 in 1 error
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
how do i put a statment into the config.sys that says basedev usbmsd.add /v/removible:7 ? i tryed that and it didnt work what do i do?
Date: 09 Jul, 2006 on 08:34
kb0uov
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 03 Jun, 2004
2. Re:removible 7 in 1 error

redcode (09 Jul, 2006 08:34):
how do i put a statment into the config.sys that says basedev usbmsd.add /v/removible:7 ? i tryed that and it didnt work what do i do?

Check your spelling in config.sys. It should read /removables:7

Date: 09 Jul, 2006 on 16:37
Pete
Premium member
in user

since: 14 Aug, 2003
3. Re:removible 7 in 1 error

redcode (09 Jul, 2006 08:34):

You may want to try the USBcfg application and then you will not have to worry about spelling or CaSe - some USB statements are CaSe SenSiTive:-

http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/cgi-bin/h-search?key=usbcfg&pushbutton=Search

Make sure you select the latest release.

Also of possible interest "USB Removables - Care and Feeding FAQs" which you can find here:-

http://www.os2voice.org/VNL/past_issues/VNL0606H/feature_2.html

Hope the above helps.

Pete

Date: 09 Jul, 2006 on 18:54
removible 7 in 1 error
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: