Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Hardware
Best Gfx board with the video out!
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
Kim
Team member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.haverblad.se
since: 10 Dec, 2000
1. Best Gfx board with the video out!
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
Well, since I do not play games at all I don't really care about the latest 3D Gfx boards. But, what I do need is a board with good quality of the output signal when it comes to record either to VHS or S-VHS tapes.

I've looked at the Matrox G550, but is there anything way better than this board. Looking around I get the feeling that people are pointing to this board when it comes to solid picture quality.

/Kim

Date: 27 Aug, 2002 on 23:40
Kim
Team member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.haverblad.se
since: 10 Dec, 2000
2. Re:Best Gfx board with the video out!
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
Well, can't say that I'm able to answer my own questions. But, I finally picked a Matrox G550 board, main reason for this is that I want to have a great 2D performance and aren't really playing any games so the 3D isn't that important. And it has video output that I need to connect to S-VHS recorder.

/Kim

Date: 15 Sep, 2002 on 22:43
Best Gfx board with the video out!
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: