Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Hardware
Stay with Warp ver 4?
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
BigWarpGuy
Premium member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://home.comcast.net/~tomleem
since: 12 Jan, 2001
1. Stay with Warp ver 4?
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
I have installed Warp ver 4 ontop of Warp ver 3 on my older notebook computer (an IBM Thinkpad 755C that has a 75mhz cpu, 36 meg ram, and a 2 gigabyte hard drive). Since I have upgraded to Warp ver 4, I no longer have sound and the video is only 16 colors (I have tried installing audio and video drivers but they don't seem to work). I used selective install but it asks for e: drive (even with the pcmcia cd-rom drive attached, there isn't a e: drive). I have to type in a: to get it to see the floppy drive. I typed in d: (cd-rom drive) but it says its the wrong type of medium. Any help or opnion would be appreciated.
OS/2 Warp-ed to the very end.
Date: 29 May, 2003 on 19:53
Wayne
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 30 May, 2003
2. Re:Stay with Warp ver 4?
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
Are you using the latest OS/2 installation diskettes?

http://www7.boulder.ibm.com/2bcprod.nsf/WebCat?OpenView&Start=1&Count=300&Expand=27.1#27.1

Date: 30 May, 2003 on 23:02
Stay with Warp ver 4?
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: