Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Hardware
printing probelm with OS/2
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
vick
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 05 Feb, 2004
1. printing probelm with OS/2
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
Hello..i m a newbie
I am having a printing problem with OS/2. i got 2 printers hp laserjet III and epson color 400. both of them arent working where as their drivers and things are in place
wht could be the problem ?
I got one chemistry related software installed on OS/2. If I try to print from that it doesnt print anythings n the print manager gives an error "printer could no print..blah blah..job ID n stuff".
plz help
Date: 05 Feb, 2004 on 22:45
Kim
Team member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.haverblad.se
since: 10 Dec, 2000
2. Re:printing probelm with OS/2
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
Would this mean that you're able to print from other applications and not from the chemistry software?
Date: 06 Feb, 2004 on 20:24
printing probelm with OS/2
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: