Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Hardware
help: OS2 can not start
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
cglong
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 01 Sep, 2004
1. help: OS2 can not start
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
Today when I start my computer it goes to this dispaly
and every time I restart the result is same. Who can help??thanks
http://img1.soufun.com/bbs/2004_09/01/1094019903465.jpeg
Date: 01 Sep, 2004 on 08:26
Sam
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 05 Feb, 2004
2. Re:help: OS2 can not start
Which language version of OS/2 are you using ? Did you make any change recently ?

IMHO, you may try to press ALT F1 keys at the time when you see the white square box (in top left corner) during OS/2 boot.

You can choose to boot with the last archived version of desktop (provided you have).

Date: 01 Sep, 2004 on 17:19
Sam
Normal member
in user

since: 05 Feb, 2004
3. Re:help: OS2 can not start
Forgot one more thing. Check the archive date BEFORE you select it. If there is too far from now, you may not want to do so.

The action of recover from archive cannot be undone.

Good luck.

Date: 01 Sep, 2004 on 18:29
help: OS2 can not start
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: