Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Hardware
Where is the driver for Epson Stylus C63?
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
QHand
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 02 Sep, 2003
1. Where is the driver for Epson Stylus C63?
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
For the Epomni5 driver doesn't work with Epson Stylus C63. Although it supports C60 and C62.
Date: 25 Sep, 2004 on 05:29
BigWarpGuy
Premium member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://home.comcast.net/~tomleem
since: 12 Jan, 2001
2. Re:Where is the driver for Epson Stylus C63?
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
I have a similar problem with an Epson color inkjet printer I have. I bought it and could not find the driver and ones close to it did not work. I checked the driver list the next time I went to look for printers. I bought one on the list. My Dad has a WinPC that I use the Epson on (also a Gateway 200S notebook computer). No matter how close the driver was, it would not work. I am using a Canon USB S200 printer with my eCS computer. It works great.

---
BigWarpGuy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
OS/2 Warp-ed/eComStation-ed to the very end.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Date: 27 Sep, 2004 on 21:55
Where is the driver for Epson Stylus C63?
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: