Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Hardware
IBM High Rate Wireless LAN Mini-PCI Adapter (PN: 22P7701)
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
Kim
Team member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.haverblad.se
since: 10 Dec, 2000
1. IBM High Rate Wireless LAN Mini-PCI Adapter (PN: 22P7701)
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
last updated at 17 Aug, 2007 20:30 (2 times)
Here is some pictures on the card; problem is that due to all the stickers that has been applied on the card there is actually not much to see.

Date: 29 Dec, 2004 on 13:27
mg
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 01 Aug, 2004
2. Re:IBM High Rate Wireless LAN Mini-PCI Adapter (PN: 22P7701)
Hello, I am going to buy this minipci card for a dell Inspiron 600m. There seems to be 2 types: Versions 1 and 2 of the IBM 22P7701. I am getting a Version 1, refurbished. Do you think it will work?
TIA
maurice gueron

---
maurice gueron
Date: 13 Mar, 2005 on 06:06
Kim
Team member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.haverblad.se
3. Re:IBM High Rate Wireless LAN Mini-PCI Adapter (PN: 22P7701)
last updated at 09 Jun, 2005 22:44 (1 times)
Sorry, I missed this posting; well i would guess that it would work and I didn't know that there actually where to versions available. But, I would guess that the card I bought is the refurbished version. The above photos is of my own card and it don't really say that much IBM except for some stickers. But, how did it turn out for you?
Date: 09 Jun, 2005 on 22:41
mg
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 01 Aug, 2004
4. Re:IBM High Rate Wireless LAN Mini-PCI Adapter (PN: 22P7701)
It worked fine from the start! And it's not often that I can say that. Right now I'm using it in an apartment house, using a wifi connexion which someone is kindly providing, knowingly or unknowingly. It's in the miniPCI housing of my new Dell Inspiron, running eCS 1.1
maurice gueron
Date: 13 Jun, 2005 on 17:14
Kim
Team member
in staff

5. Re:IBM High Rate Wireless LAN Mini-PCI Adapter (PN: 22P7701)
last updated at 13 Jun, 2005 19:44 (1 times)
Agree getting this card to run has as well for me been one of the few times that even my wife was amazed that it only took around 15 minutes to get it to run and not couple of hours that it sometimes ends up with. And of course together; I'm just going to try out something.

Wondering, but did eCS 1.1 include driver for this card?

Date: 13 Jun, 2005 on 19:43
IBM High Rate Wireless LAN Mini-PCI Adapter (PN: 22P7701)
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: