Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Hardware
Epson Stylus C86 ( C80 ?) printer driver ?
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
Enwarped
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 31 Jan, 2005
1. Epson Stylus C86 ( C80 ?) printer driver ?
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
In March last year someone posted to OS/2 Voice News that an Epson C84 printer worked fine on eCS and OS/2 with the "Epson C80 driver." The C84 was described as a printer with both parallel and USB ports. I have an Epson Stylus C86 which also features the two ports. Where can I download the Epson C80 driver, or any driver that might be compatible with the Epson C86? Is it a USB or a parallel port driver?
Date: 31 Jan, 2005 on 14:29
Kim
Team member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.haverblad.se
since: 10 Dec, 2000
2. Re:Epson Stylus C86 ( C80 ?) printer driver ?
I can verify that the C80 driver works perfect for printing via USB-interface; posted earlier here as well in the forum. But here is what you're looking for.
Date: 31 Jan, 2005 on 15:16
magog
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.jmdb.de/
since: 23 Jun, 2002
3. Re:Epson Stylus C86 ( C80 ?) printer driver ?
The C86 is the same as the C84 (except that the C86 is in a modified case and the supplied ink cartridges are only half filled) and works under OS/2 and eCS.

---
Regards,
Juergen Ulbts (Germany)

*** Java Movie Database - http://www.jmdb.de ***
*** Work on new version has been resumed ***
*** Webpage has been updated ***

Date: 07 Feb, 2005 on 15:26
Enwarped
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 31 Jan, 2005
4. Re:Epson Stylus C86 ( C80 ?) printer driver ?
Thank you! The C80 driver works wonders on the C86! I was ready to throw the printer up for auction along with its half-filled unusable black ink cartridge. But now I am keeping it. Many thanks.
Date: 11 Feb, 2005 on 14:54
Epson Stylus C86 ( C80 ?) printer driver ?
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: