Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Setup & Installation
Installing eCom 1.2 MR
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
zizban
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 24 Feb, 2005
1. Installing eCom 1.2 MR
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
Hello. I want to install the Media Refresh release of eComstation 1.2. I already have 1.2 installed. Is it possible just to upgrade or do I need to clean install?
Date: 03 Jan, 2006 on 00:58
melf
Premium member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 11 Apr, 2003
2. Re:Installing eCom 1.2 MR
It is said to do a better job with upgrades than the earlier release, and well it works, its just getting a bit of messy with config.sys, so I did a clean install anyway. I think it still give you the best result.
Date: 03 Jan, 2006 on 17:28
zizban
Normal member
in user

since: 24 Feb, 2005
3. Re:Installing eCom 1.2 MR
O was afraid you were going to say that. Oh well.
Date: 04 Jan, 2006 on 02:27
Installing eCom 1.2 MR
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: