Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Setup & Installation
New to OS/2 - some basic questions
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
Sir_T
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 15 Nov, 2006
21. Re:New to OS/2 - some basic questions
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
last updated at 16 Mar, 2007 04:02 (4 times)

To get to Warp 4.52 required subscribing to IBM's Passport Advantage, or getting eComstation, which is based on Warp 4.52.

That complicates the matters, I was hoping i can find free and easily accessible upgrade from my Warp 4 to 4.52... I'm still certain i saw download on some page dedicated to OS/2... probably it was fixpack 15.

Does that mean 4.52 was not free upgrade and had to be paid for separately?

You are experimenting with OS/2 Warp 4.52, right !?
This release is far above version 4.0 !!
With version 4 you do downgrading !!! ;-O
You really want to do so

I never saw copy of Warp 4.52 for sale, only Warp 4, so I bought what I could. Until now, I though upgrade to 4,52 will be routine matter. Now I'm puzzled.

As of eCS - asuming i'll have extra money for that, is there a point in me buying eCS 1.2 when version 2 is already in beta stage?

Date: 16 Mar, 2007 on 03:53
osw
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 05 Apr, 2005
22. Re:New to OS/2 - some basic questions
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
hi guys!
as the man in need seems to speak my language I will write couple of words to him directly if you excuse.....

czesc sir_t napisz czego do warpa potrzebujesz a byc moze bede mogl pomoc osw@poczta.fm

bye

Date: 21 Mar, 2007 on 19:29
New to OS/2 - some basic questions
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 2 | Next >
Go to: