Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Setup & Installation
W4 ide zip 100 drivers???
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
~Von
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 30 Jun, 2003
1. W4 ide zip 100 drivers???
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
I have an iomega ide zip 100 that I'm trying to get working under W4/fp15. I find drivers for the parallel and scsi versions of this drive but can't seem to locate the ide version. Does it exist?

Many thanks!

Date: 01 Jul, 2003 on 09:52
Shadallark
Premium member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://homepage.usask.ca/tjl128/
since: 13 Nov, 2002
2. Re:W4 ide zip 100 drivers???
... and here I thought I was going to be able to help someone out... unfortunately I have the drivers for the internal SCSI zip 100 drive. Good luck!

Shadallark

Shadallark
running eCS v1.03 on an IBM Aptiva
assiting in the porting of OpenOffice.org to eCS
Date: 10 Jul, 2003 on 23:18
BigWarpGuy
Premium member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://home.comcast.net/~tomleem
since: 12 Jan, 2001
3. Re:W4 ide zip 100 drivers???
Are you using the updated IDE drivers from the IBM site? Do they list your device at the OS/2 driver site at IBM?
BigWarpGuy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
OS/2 Warp-ed to the very end.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Date: 10 Jul, 2003 on 23:43
icebear
Premium member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 17 Jun, 2001
4. Re:W4 ide zip 100 drivers???
Have you tried Dani's Drivers ?

If not: See on Hobbes !

Date: 11 Jul, 2003 on 09:11
lpino
Normal member
in user

since: 12 Jul, 2003
5. Re:W4 ide zip 100 drivers???

~Von (Jul 01, 2003 10:52):
I have an iomega ide zip 100 that I'm trying to get working under W4/fp15. I find drivers for the parallel and scsi versions of this drive but can't seem to locate the ide version. Does it exist?

Many thanks!

Well, the latest free DD fix pack should be enough, it includes the IBMATAPI.FLT and some other files needed to make it work. I have the same drive and it works just fine without having to install any additional drivers, but it's a WSeB.

Leonardo Pino

Date: 12 Jul, 2003 on 00:37
W4 ide zip 100 drivers???
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: