Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Setup & Installation
Xircom Realport Cardbus Socket Services
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
PHE
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 07 Aug, 2003
1. Xircom Realport Cardbus Socket Services
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
last updated at 06 Feb, 2004 07:18 (1 times)
Hello,

I have a Xircom Realport Cardbus and I want to use it on Warp 4 (with fix 15)
My portable has a Cardbus controller O2MICRO OZ6933.
I own the OS2 Socket Socket Driver of APsoft. (V6)
Can someone explain me how I can find the values of the parameters for the commandline of SSPCIC.SYS in my case?
The default ones (/e /VS:auto /AP:on /EC: . . ) do not work.
/E /VS:auto /AP:on gives me 6 errormessages lost ( SYS2068 )
/E /VS:auto says that I lost 4.

In what documention must I look for it?
What are the parameters I can find in the PCISCAN of the PC?
(whitch item?)
Regards,

Date: 06 Feb, 2004 on 07:17
davidfor
Premium member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.os2world.com/djfos2
since: 20 Jan, 2003
2. Re:Xircom Realport Cardbus Socket Services
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
Exactly what card is it? Most Xircom cards and their drivers are point enabled devices and do not require Socket Services. In fact, for the Xircom card I have, if I have Socket Services and the cards drivers installed, I get a crash during boot. I could probably have Socket Services ignore the slot the card is in, but, as I have no other PCMCIA cards, there isn't much point, and I have uninstalled Socket Services.

The card is a RealPort Ethernet 10/100+Modem 56. The model number is REM56G-100.

David
Date: 08 Feb, 2004 on 23:16
Xircom Realport Cardbus Socket Services
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: