Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Setup & Installation
Remove second fdd icon.
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
Mark
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 28 Feb, 2004
1. Remove second fdd icon.
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
When I go to the drives folder two fdd are show. How does one remove thesecond one. I've goggled and suggestions I've seen have't worked thanks.

I'm running OS/2 FP 14 with XworplaceShell.

Here's a screen shot of my desktop:

Virus? What virus?
Date: 29 Feb, 2004 on 01:03 Attachment: os2_mark.jpg
Kim
Team member
in staff

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.haverblad.se
since: 10 Dec, 2000
2. Re:Remove second fdd icon.
Hi Mark,

Check following thread and you'll find what you're looking for.

/Kim

Date: 29 Feb, 2004 on 11:37
Mark
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 28 Feb, 2004
3. Re:Remove second fdd icon.

Kim (29 Feb, 2004 12:37):
Hi Mark,

Check following thread and you'll find what you're looking for.

/Kim

Thank you Kim. The exclution worked like a charm. Maybe its a hang over from the OS/2 1.x days, being backward compatible and all. The more I use OS/2 the better I like it. Now to get RH8 to see this PC under samba(can only seem to network with my Windows box using NetBuei, pings fine and NetBios over TCP/IP is loaded)...........Off to the Networking forun I go to have a look

Virus? What virus?
Date: 29 Feb, 2004 on 18:31
Remove second fdd icon.
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: