Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Setup & Installation
Warp 4 system tooltips
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
arr
Premium member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 26 Jan, 2004
1. Warp 4 system tooltips
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
Is it possible to change that awful yellow color of the system tooltips or infotips or whatever they are called? Their is nothing in the scheme palette or is their? I never did understand why their wasn't a way to change those. The color of the warpguide tips yes but not the others. It's not a big deal but I just have never like that yellow color.

regards,
arr

Date: 18 Apr, 2004 on 01:29
zoron
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 19 Oct, 2003
2. Re:Warp 4 system tooltips
last updated at 18 Apr, 2004 23:07 (2 times)
Unlike in microsoft os's tooltips are not part of the pm or wps, at least as far as I am aware.

What I mean is that the tooltips are part of an invidual application and the colour is chosen by the programmer. Whether you can change the colour depends on the program.

I agree yellow is not the best choice.

Date: 18 Apr, 2004 on 22:33
arr
Premium member
in user

since: 26 Jan, 2004
3. Re:Warp 4 system tooltips
Kind of interesting why there are a few(not all)programmers who seem to agree on that color then. I guess everyone has their own preferences though.

regards,
arr

Date: 19 Apr, 2004 on 03:27
Warp 4 system tooltips
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: