Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Setup & Installation
Net Start SQL
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
kzz
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 04 May, 2004
1. Net Start SQL
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
I've just reloaded the ghost image of my old computer (Pentium II 350MHz, OS/2 version 1.3) to a new IBM computer (NetVista 1.8GHz). Everything is working fine except the SQLServer.

Everytime I start the SQLSERVER (version 1.11), there is an error page prompt out and SQLServer cannot be started.

"A segment of your application was temporarily moved out of main storage to a swap file on the hard disk. The system does not have enough memory to reload the segment. For additional information, key in: help sys0008"

I tried many many times to follow the instructions in the help instruction but still in vain.

Could anyone help....please....!!!!!

kzz

Date: 04 May, 2004 on 10:00
Net Start SQL
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: