Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Setup & Installation
driver update during eCS 1.2 install
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
calmssea
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 12 Jun, 2005
1. driver update during eCS 1.2 install
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
last updated at 03 Sep, 2005 10:44 (1 times)
Does any one remember how to create a device driver update disk for eCS 1.2 installation?

Problem is I have a Compaq SCSI system which needs to use specific ADD file for the SCSI/HDD. And I do remember at once there was a way to create a floppy with specific instructions to add an updated version of device driver for the installer to utilize.

I just can't remember the "specific" instructions to how to re-do this...Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks.

Date: 03 Sep, 2005 on 10:43
calmssea
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this member
since: 12 Jun, 2005
2. Re:driver update during eCS 1.2 install
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
well, seems i solved it. But thought to put it up so someone (maybe myself) can refer to later.

Find the txt file from your eCS install CD, and there is a text file where all the floppy images are kept. At the end of the text file, there are instruction on creating the update floppy.

Date: 03 Sep, 2005 on 11:12
driver update during eCS 1.2 install
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: