Home | Gallery | Forum | Services | Webmail | Archive | Links | Contact Us | About Us
OS2 World.Com Forum
OS2 World.Com Online Discussion Forum.
Index / OS/2 - General / Setup & Installation
Installing OS/2 Warp (different than the 10Gb HD problem)
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
Niunio
Normal member
in user

View this member's profileSearch all posts from this memberSend an email to this memberhttp://www.burdjia.com
since: 26 Sep, 2005
1. Installing OS/2 Warp (different than the 10Gb HD problem)
Reply to this topic with quote Modify your message
Hello. It's me again.

Now I'm trying to install OS/2 in to a x86 emulator (Bochs) running in WinXP. I'm using the diskette distribution but it can't read the "OS/2 diskette 2". After pressing F3 I do this:

code:
[A:\]dir

SYS0027: La unidad no puede encontrar el sector (área)
solicitado.

In English it is something like "the unit can't to find the request sector (area)".

I've rebuild the diskette distro but it has the same problem. Reading the diskette from WinXP shows only a 2Kb file named "PACKING.LST"

I know that is possible to install OS/2 in a Bochs machine because I've seen a screen shot of it.

Date: 23 Nov, 2005 on 12:11
Installing OS/2 Warp (different than the 10Gb HD problem)
Post a new topic Reply to this Topic Printable Version of this Topic Forward this Topic to your Friend Topic Commands (for administrator or moderators only)
All times are CET+1. < Prev. | P. 1 | Next >
Go to: