Author Topic: Applications with problems after the last updates in ecs22b2  (Read 4558 times)

roberto

• View Profile
Ibmworks, can not find the path specified in the ibmworks.ini file. Specifically, the Appointments application fails.

ClearLook, print failure to pdf, using pmpdf, gives me a error code 1-
Print ok, and you can create a ps file that is correct, but you can not create a pdf.

VirtualBox506 used as os2 host and as guest xp, can not read an image.iso from xp. But if it works with the original CD in the cd drive.
In a new installation of the vbox, it happened to me that with the cd inserted did not start the installation, and unplugging and plugging the usb mouse, the installation continued, but I had to do this during all the first part of the xp installation. For the first part of the installation I mean even before the rebound of the xp system. Then I run everything ok.

After this installation, I seemed to see for a second, that when I plugged a usb unit HD jfs 2t, that the LVM / Rediscoverprm, showed me the unit S (dvd-unit), but then appeared the correct new unit that was the G.
As it was only a second that appeared the poster, I'm not sure, and I have not been able to repeat it.

Saludos

xynixme

Re: Applications with problems after the last updates in ecs22b2
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 01:49:47 pm »
Ibmworks, can not find the path specified in the ibmworks.ini file. Specifically, the Appointments application fails.

If you try it a second time, immediately after the first try (no reboot, no WPS reset), does it still not work?

Here (eCS 1.2) Lucide 1.4.0.0 couldn't find an obvious, perfectly fine (DLL) path when it was executed for the first time. If a second attempt works for you, then this may be a pointer to a specific new component. It was one of the reasons to downgrade Lucide for now.

roberto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 02:46:17 pm »
ibmworks, in all cases return: Notepad, An error occurred while creating new database files. Be sure the filespec is valid and that there is sufficient disk space available.
Saludos

roberto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2017, 12:14:22 am »
After this installation, I seemed to see for a second, that when I plugged a usb unit HD jfs 2t, that the LVM / Rediscoverprm, showed me the unit S (dvd-unit), but then appeared the correct new unit that was the G.
As it was only a second that appeared the poster, I'm not sure, and I have not been able to repeat it.
I can repeat it now, see photo.
To repeat it, start firefox, run youtube a video, sometimes the sound continues, and the image stops. I close the firefox, but the top.exe tells me that firefox is still running. I do not kill him, I leave him. Insert the external USB drive as drive G, and show me the S Drive, DVD. I'm not sure if it will be an IDE drive, or internal USB. This in principle does not cause me any problem, but maybe it serves somebody.
Saludos