WebSite Information > Comments, Suggestions & Questions

[solved] ARCA OS5 is hard to get hands on..

(1/3) > >>

Mathias:
I've waited for the release, and when the product was finally available, I was ultra happy and wanted to try it out asap, BUT.... unfortunately the payment methods (credit card and bitcoin) are nothing that I have.

Okay.. so I contacted my software distributor guy, who always was able to offer me any product, I asked for. He agreed to ask ArcaNoae for an offer. After a week of nothing, I asked my distributor again, and he replied ArcaNoae hasn't answered yet. So I went to ArcaNoae and hit the contact button, asking what's the problem. There even was a reply to my question.. "We had so much to do.. we have now answered your distributor's e-mail" - Fine, I thought.. then another week went by.. and NOW my software distributor mailled me:

"We did get the reseller agreement from ArcaNoae, which is necessary in order to be able to sell ArcaNoae products and get an offer.
Unfortunately this agreement includes an unacceptable catch. Namely the need to advertise and promote products of ArcaNoae. Unfortunately we cannot do this .. just for one requesting customer, and so we cannot make you an offer." :/

I can see the reason why ArcaNoae has such a catch phrase in their contract, but on the other hand in the end everybody is unhappy: ArcaNoae cannot sell me a copy, the distribtor cannot get it for me and I cannot buy it.

Quite hard to get hands on that product. Looks like I need to find another distributor in Germany that has signed contract with the devil already, or wait until somebody gets rid of ArcaOS5 on ebay. :/

Edit: marked as solved

Mo:
Hi Mathias,

you can check Bitwiseworks (https://www.bitwiseworks.com/shop/index.php?id_product=50&controller=product&id_lang=1). They offer Paypal or maybe they can figure something out as they are located in Austria.

Mathias:
Oho! Big thanks Moritz!

I've asked Bitwiseworks via e-mail, and the reply came within minutes: A simple Bank transfer is also possible. Cewl! *__*

Case can be closed. : )

xynixme:

--- Quote from: Mathias on June 07, 2017, 10:26:21 am ---the payment methods (credit card and bitcoin) are nothing that I have.
--- End quote ---

If bitcoins are a payment method, then I'd rate AN's Paypal option as a payment method for European customers too...

Mathias:
Andre, I do not have paypal as an option. Please see the attached pic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version