Author Topic: ecomstation.com back online  (Read 4877 times)

Andreas Schnellbacher

• View Profile
ecomstation.com back online
« on: April 15, 2019, 02:05:35 am »
The site ecomstation.com is back online. The eCS web pages work.

Additionally, the eCS bug tracker works. (Logon works with the eCS credentials.) The bug tracker is useful for searching for information.

I don't know, since when it's back again, but I've just noticed that.

Unfortunately, all other pages are down. That includes the Mensys page to download eCS files (logon works, downloads are listed but not available), the eWiki pages and the Project tracker.

Pete

• View Profile
Re: ecomstation.com back online
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 08:55:56 pm »
Hi Andreas

I think it would be handy if news.ecomstation worked - probably more bugs and fixes in the news groups than in the bug tracker  :-)

Regards

Pete

Roderick Klein

• View Profile
Re: ecomstation.com back online
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 09:24:27 pm »
Hi Andreas

I think it would be handy if news.ecomstation worked - probably more bugs and fixes in the news groups than in the bug tracker  :-)

Regards

Pete

It seems that part of the server infrastructure has fallen over... news.ecomstation.nl points to 95.97.10.213.
But it seems that at least the Changi news server that used to be running on that server is no longer answering...
news.ecomstation.nl used to have a web front but that now points to www.comcol.nl.
I used to manage does servers but it seems some stuff is either no longer running or the firewalls are not setup correctly.

Roderick