DFSee version 14.3 has been released.
It is a MINOR release, with small enhancements and bugfixes
1) The QUERY command can show a partition installable/on-BM-menu flag values
2) The DFSDISK procedure will continue with exporting the searchresults if the search is aborted half-way (using ) and includes an XML overview now
DFSee is a very powerful disk-utility with disk partitioning, smart imaging or cloning of partitions or complete disks,
filesystem and disk analysis, directory/file browsing with edit/view/copy capabilities including limited UNDELETE.
More details at:
Direct download links from the DFSee website:
Or from the HOBBES website:
or (after processing):
Functional changes since 14.2
- DFSDISK: Enable creation of an XML file per disk again (done last)
- DFSDISK: Cancel BSFIND 'abort' condition, so script can continue
- LVM: On create new LVM-info on type 07, set installable flag to ON
- MAP -m: Changed 'P-Geo Disk n' terminology to 'BIOS-Geo D n'
- MENU Fdisk: 'OS2 LVM and BootManager -> Set LVM-CRC, remove obsolete'
- MENU Fdisk: 'OS2 LVM and BootManager -> Wipe LVM sectors in MBR area'
- PART/DISK: Non-standard tracksize warning only in 'pedantic' mode
- PART: Fix selection by driveletter for 1st partition, like 'part D:'
- PCLEAR: Do NOT clear LVM DLAT sectors in MBR track if not confirmed
- QUERY: Allow driveletter instead of PID for partition selection
- QUERY: I|B PID|driveletter: Query LVM Installable/On-BM-Menu flag
- RESIZE: Update LVM (size) information after resizing a PRIMARY too