• Welcome to OS2World OLD-STATIC-BACKUP Forum.

News:

This is an old OS2World backup forum for reference only. IT IS READ ONLY!!!

If you need help with OS/2 - eComStation visit http://www.os2world.com/forum

Main Menu

South Europe chat topic

Started by WarpWorld, 2010.08.22, 18:44:58

Previous topic - Next topic

WarpWorld

Remont stare teme,da ne bi smo probili limit  ;)

cyber

Moze'l neka sugestija, kako napraviti neki home network na eCS i nix (eeeBuntu i XFCEbuntu) mashinama ?
Glavni interes mi je kopiranje fajlova tamo-vamo ? Povezani su na isti ruter;

eCS kablom
eeeBuntu bezicno
XFCEbuntu krosover kablom preko eeeBuntu-a

WarpWorld

Za ovo vec nisam strucnjak,jedino da pitas ove strance.Poslednji put sam povezivao neke 98-ce kablovima 2002/03 godine  :D

cyber

Babrio sam neke ranije postove na engleskom, pa bas nisam razumeo samu osnovu. Zato rek'o ako neko zna 'lepo, srpski da mi objasni'.  ::)

WarpWorld

Ljudi sretni vam bili ovi praznici,sa malo zakasnjenja  ;)

ivan

Shouldn't the title be Eastern Europe chat topic?  Southern Europe is Spain and Portugal with the bottom end of France thrown in  :)

ivan

WarpWorld

Wrong man but good question ;D Spanish and Portugals are welcome! East Europe are countries of former USSR and to go from Serbia or Croatia there is big relation,and our Balcan mentality isnt similar as their.We are similar as Italians,and Italy is in South Europe.Before year here was a title but in this ( ) ex-Yugoslavia.Salute!  ;)

WarpWorld

Konacno je izasao dugo ocekivani VLC plejer za OS/2

cyber

Koja verzija VLC-a ?  Zadnje sto sam probao kod mene nije radilo ?  Inace pod Linuxima iskljucivo njega koristim u zadnje vreme. :)

And also... Hola ! For spanish and portugals friends. There isn't realy mather title, we just joined here from ex-Yu countries for mostly unofficial chat on local languages. It is probably moderator made mistake. :) You are welcome too, but then wee must switch to english, as other languages at least me do not know. :)

WarpWorld

E nemam pojma,nisam isprobao,samo sam video na zvanicnom sajtu VLC-a.

WarpWorld

Hey cyber-u kako pros'o EXIT/2  ;D

fjr

Quote from: WarpWorld on 2011.01.28, 13:12:04
Wrong man but good question ;D Spanish and Portugals are welcome! East Europe are countries of former USSR and to go from Serbia or Croatia there is big relation,and our Balcan mentality isnt similar as their.We are similar as Italians,and Italy is in South Europe.Before year here was a title but in this ( ) ex-Yugoslavia.Salute!  ;)

Κανενασ γυρω'δω που μιλαι ελλινικα;

WarpWorld

Kalimera! I don't speak greek, but understand a little because I had holidays there.What's with OS/2 and open-source community there?

fjr

Quote from: WarpWorld on 2011.07.30, 16:54:38
Kalimera! I don't speak greek, but understand a little because I had holidays there.What's with OS/2 and open-source community there?

Never met an OS/2 guy in Greece. Seems that all Greek OS/2 and eCS users are in GB, australia, or the US.

WarpWorld

OS/2 (eCS) are in the most cases commercial based system, and the most user use it in their companies, so they are not interesting to have discusions about that that because they just write and print documents every day on that. Here, on this forum in the most cases we are hobby, personal,fan users and talk about everything which have connection with it...