• Welcome to OS2World OLD-STATIC-BACKUP Forum.

News:

This is an old OS2World backup forum for reference only. IT IS READ ONLY!!!

If you need help with OS/2 - eComStation visit http://www.os2world.com/forum

Main Menu

The Epitome of a Sad Fool

Started by Ben, 2012.08.15, 21:44:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben

This
story is both sad and pathetic and I can't say if the tears I almost shed where tears of sadness or of laughter.

Any "twit", (as in TWITter [where do you think they got the name from?]), that stores his private and personal information on someone else's machine where they have secondary control at best, is a moron. There is so much to say about it that I simply will say nothing other than post this reference as a current and real-time, example in supplement to other posts that I have made here in the past.

In the end I have to say again that this story is both sad and funny, because he is an idiot... a pathetic idiot, but an idiot nontheless who was duped and bought into the bullsh*t.

"Do you think that this will happen to you?" For nearly everyone out there reading this... it is only a matter of time...

And since we covered TWITter, (it's for the birds), let's hit Yahoo! Do you know where they got that name from? Think Robert Louis Stevenson, (the rest you can do yourself).

And Google? Not too hard to figure that one out, but look it up... (sounds like baby-talk to me). MicroSoft? Tiny and Limp... as with all of these, it is written WRT the users. Do you see a pattern in these names? Apple? With a clear and deliberate bite out of it? Original Sin. The original sin was/is an act of stupidity. And Facebook? A facebook is a book that the police keep to help them identify criminals. (Who are the criminals? Anyone that opposes... or will oppose... the desires of the super wealthy. In other words; You.) The CIA has never denied, (and admits openly), that it created Facebook. Any one that has been following things online over the years, accepts this as a given. But, what else needs to be said?

Read the newspapers, (online or whatever), with a new eye. You'll see the deliberate use of such well-thoughout names all of the time... and I'm not being sarcastic... these names are well thought out... thought... as in brains... as in thinking. All brain activity is not by default, thinking. Thinking is a deliberate and focused act, designed to learn, know about and to understand some subject or thing, for a distinct purpose.

So, you do not think that these names and references are deliberately done as stated above? Anybody watch any good "zombie" movies lately?  :o

People... does anyone out there... anywhere... have any sense left at all?

Hello?

No...

Minds and computers are brothers in that they both can be, (and are), programmed.

There is a tonne of propaganda out there telling you how wonderful! it is to give up your personal information.

Here, it is not my intention to promote or condemn such invasive and belittling social software. What I am doing, is giving a good dose of reality that I can only hope will offset this family-destroying, mind-rot-trash, and help to bring your minds back down to the ground.

Understand the differences between perception and reality. All forms of media know the difference, but the audience does not. Media uses this confusion to their advantage to lead you where you never would go if your mind were clear and the issues in focus.

A stage has been set; Are you an actor, (following a director), [bad] or are you an individual? [Good].

Aldous Huxley [bad] said it very clearly in a 50s TV interview on the BBC and I paraphrase going from memory; "I don't see why the public should not be made to love their servitude." He's talking about You.

Privacy is inextricably tied to Freedom; You cannot give away one without giving away the other. This very invasion of personal privacy, hence freedom, is why all our of parents and grandparents died in wars... so that we, their children would not have to live under tyranny. And now we give away the very thing that they died for, in an orgiastic fit of hemorrhaging insanity.

If you do not understand how the Huxley quote applies, allow me to be blunt; We must WANT to give up our freedom. We must be made to LOVE the very process of giving it up! This has manifested in social networks. By intent and design.

It's easy to see if you can can momentarily hold back the addiction, look... and think.

"The Yahoo, who GoOgLes mouth opened and a-drool, is a Twit with a birdbrain and a limp dick who commits original acts of stupidity while in a zombie-like state who dislikes his freedom so much that he gets off on giving it away as fast... as... is... humanly... possible." Those are not my words. These are the words of your masters talking to you.

Do you think that their opinion of you is inaccurate?

Say so here and write clearly why you believe it is not accurate, in reply to this post. Back it up. Prove them wrong.

Can't do it? Truth has a bite to it like a dogs teeth locked onto the side of your face... pulling you down, down, down... you can't help, but look the other way.

You cannot argue against what the elite think of you... because they are correct.

MicroSoft, (see above), is the wanton dream of the average, male online user.

Remember, that thing in your hand should be the rudder that steers your life, and should have nothing to do with a Micro Soft.

...at least a rudder is hard.

Remember... you always have a choice. 2B or Knot 2B, that is not the question, but the way out, simply undo the snarl, (knot), that you've gotten yourself into... that you've been wrapped up in... and develop your personal growth... after all, it's what you were put here for.

Didn't know that?

Hmm... seems likely that you have been distracted by too many, virtually, pretty birdies... **tweet, tweet!** Tout Suit! Sign up now! The deal is sweet! Dépêche-toi! But...

...be sure to read the EULA, for the hidden payment lost in the small print and the end of a very, long read... is your balls. And micro soft demands payment in full! And for all you same-sex, swingers out there, it's all right in front of your face!