Account Manager is a program that helps you store and retrieve informations about multiple accounts (for example: e-mail account).
I needed to write this program because I have a lot of e-mail accounts, many HOST userid/passwords and some web sites. The first approach was to note down on my notebook all the userid/password informations. But that damn notebook always played hide-and-seek with me. So I decided to write a program I can always find on my OS/2 WorkPlace Shell.
I think it's clear that the main target of this program is to serve myself. I'll be very proud if someone else finds it useful.
- Version 0.16. Corrected some bugs and added new feature
- Copy buttons to copy fields content to system clipboard.
- Version 0.15. Important new features:
- Password protection
- First release. It's still a working beta
- I used REXX to code Account Manager. In particular, I used DrDialog/DrRexx because it allowed me to create a PM Program for OS/2 WPS.
- Account Manager has the only target to help finding informations about multiple accounts.
- Account Manager is very easy to use. You can choose one account from the combo-box and the informations about that account will be immediately showed
- The buttons let you add, change (all but the name) or delete any account.
- From the menu you can Import/Export data, print (list o single account), filter the data selecting the category (WEB Sites, FTP Sites, E-Mail addresses, Others or All).